Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Has it really been this long...

since i've blogged?! Ooh my gosh, time flies when you're swamped! :)

Well, where to start, so much going on...the house is coming right along and I will be updating in a few days with pics! Sadly, Rodel is not home for the Holiday's, he is in Iraq (please continue to keep him in your prayers--we GREATLY appreciate that)...WisteriaLane has seen a number of changes, be sure to check out our blog--you won't be disappointed, it's better than ever with a GREAT new look! I'm so grateful for WisteriaLane as i've made friendships via the group that I will forever cherish and it allows me the opportunity to make new friendships too and work with some amazingly talented designers in our quest to grow our businesses and find the perfect balance of home/work. Be sure to search WisteriaLane as there are some beautiful designs available.


Click here to see the WisteriaLane blog now









Raven was recently in Miss Wiregrass Area Outstanding Teen (a scholarship pageant) and won 2nd place...which thrilled me--as the contestants were very obviously "professionally" trained in the way of pageants--though Raven is not, so for her to be able to place with such competition was a thrill for me and she won a small scholarship award (tee tiny) but it was a GREAT experience and she said she had a ball with it!

Here are a few pics...





Here is a pic of the lovely young lady that won, 1st and 2nd Runner up and the very sweet pageant sponsor...





Okay, so here it is...wee hours of the morning and I know there was a reason for me to get up and update this blog--the song..."so small" by Carrie Underwood really spoke to my heart...it's number 2 on my play list and it's so true...the only thing that really matters is "love"...funny how those mountains are not nearly as big as they seem when we see them with the right perspective...and now i'm actually dancing--LOL--at the number 4 tune..."You Sexy Thing", yes--it really does take me this long to do one post, especially when the music is this good--i'm having a ball! :)



Stay Tuned...more to come!
Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Rhonda

1 comment:

Jen said...

oh my goodness, I just found your blog and your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! She has the most beautiful smile and and her eyes are stunning, I just have to say - she should have won!!!!, her heart and soul comes out of her smile and that there is a winner!! What a blessing she must be to you, and all your childrens, they always look like they are having such a blast! My kids are like that and it keeps me young! God bless you and I hope you don't mind if I pop over to your blog now and then for a peek at what you are all doing.
Hugs from Perth in Western Australia
Jenny