Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Meet my family...

My very beautiful niece Katie

And my nephew Alex, who is quickly becoming a handsome young man...
(can't believe how quickly these kids grow up!)

Their father, Rod Pasibe (my BIL) is an amazing photographer and he and wife Tara have an awesome photography and web design company based out of Charleston, they are such a talented couple. Isn't it wild how much he and Rodel look alike?


Here is just a small sample of his gorgeous work and my copy and paste job doesn't begin to do it justice...










Be sure to check out his gallery at RedShutterStudio.com, the photography is truely breath taking.
Click Here to See More






6 comments:

Holly Stocke said...

Wow, he has some amazing shots!

Bumble Bee Designs said...

Wow Rhonda they are amazing! The photo's are really beautiful!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Pietrina

Hipchick said...

ooh my gosh--there's not one on his site that doesn't have the WOW factor--I'm just in awe! Thanks for letting me share and for your sweet words--I agree--he's a talent!

Rhonda

Timi said...

Incredible photos!

Laurie said...

Rhonda, beautiful pictures! I must say, I started to wiggle when your music came on! You SEXY thing!! ROFLMBO I love that song!

HUGS

Hipchick said...

I know Laurie, I really should post something to set the mood huh--but instead I post these old songs I really like...it is hard to sit still to that too--so I figure a mini work out with a little fanny shaking at the computer chair is a good thing (for me at least)--any workout I can get is good. LOL!