Monday, December 24, 2007

WOW!! Great Job Rodel!!


We had a major snow storm Sunday night and by Monday morning all was white (very pretty) the snow is covering the top of our shrub bushes!



My husband set out to clear the drive with his shovel in hand and what an amazing job he did with it. I can't believe how awesome it looks so I am taking a moment to brag!





Here's a view of the rest of our street...



It should not come as a surprise to me that my hubby did such an amazing job on the drive he does a good job at anything he sets out to do...last night we were wrapping presents for the kiddies and his wrapping was putting mine to shame-I was trying to steal peeks at how he was getting his neat as a pin--looked like a wrap counter had done his packages. Rannon likes to help dad shovel the drive--male bonding time-LOL. Thank you Rannon for being such a great little helper!


We're off to go snow sledding today but I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the great job Rodel...our drive is by far the neatest in the neighborhood--YOU ROCK! :) Love Ya!

2 comments:

Rod at Red Shutter said...

yep, that looks like rodel's work.

what a geek.

my method is to piss on the driveway cuz pee is warm and will melt some of it. then get back in and watch the game, drink more beer and pee some more during commercial breaks.
by the end of the day, there'll be a lot of driveway cleared off.
watch the games, drink some beer and do my chores. too easy.
that's efficiency.

Hipchick said...

ROFLMBO!!! That's an out of the box solution to a snowy drive-woo hoo! :)

Rodel's laughing his butt off too!

rhonda